- To confirm any reservation, a non-refundable deposit of USD 350 per passenger is required within 8 business days from the booking date. Only when this deposit is received the booking is considered confirmed. For charters, a non-refundable deposit of 10% from total amount will be required.
- If no deposit is received within 8 business days, the blocked spaces will be released.
- Final payment (balance) must be completed 60 days prior to the cruise departure date for FITs; and 120 days prior to the cruise departure date for charters.
- Any increments in fuel, airport taxes, etc above 2% from the cost of the cruise, will be covered by the passenger.
- Cancellations made 60 or more days prior to the cruise departure date, only the deposit will be withheld.
- Cancellations made between 59 – 31 days before the cruise departure date, a penalty of 50% of the cruise value will apply plus the USD 350 deposit.
- Cancellations made between 30 to 0 days before the cruise departure date, a penalty of 100% will apply.
- Cancellations made 121 or more days prior to the cruise departure date, only the deposit will be withheld.
- Cancellations made between 120 – 61 days before the cruise departure date, a penalty of 50% of the cruise value will apply.
- Cancellations made between 60 to 0 days before the cruise departure date, a penalty of 100% will apply.
Additional information regarding bookings and cancellations:
All reservations, modifications, and / or cancellations must be sent to your sales representative / reservations department in writing. No verbal confirmations, modifications,or cancellations will be accepted. Please note that all policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of changes in policies all confirmed bookings as well as new ones will be readjusted accordingly.
Travel Insurance :
Although travel insurance is optional, we strongly recommend that passengers purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect them from any potential loss before and during your trip. This way our guests will be protected from losses due to trip cancellation and/or interruption, travel and baggage delay, emergency assistance, medical expenses and evacuation.
The Monserrat Cruise staff will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by reasons beyond our control and no refunds or partial refunds will be given for late cancellations or no shows due to any reason.
Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice.
The Galapagos are a magical destination to visit. However, South America is also a magical destination to explore. Why not combine the enchanted islands with other magical destinations such as mainland Ecuador, Peru, or Chile? We will be happy to provide you with an extension program, before or after your Galapagos cruise. We can arrange custom made tours inside mainland Ecuador, Peru, and Chile.
Our sales department can be reached at the following addresses: email@example.com
Check IN / OUT:
Check In: 12h30
Check Out: 9h00