At 6am country breakfast and 2 hours of trekking along the canyon following nice even trail with chance to appreciate condors flying the second deepest canyon in the world. At 9am arrive to the Condor Cross viewpoint and wait for the Condors flights. Continue our private tour visiting several remote villages on the right bank of Colca canyon, where is possible to see colonial churches, handicraft markets and local, mountainous range and large area of terraces. Arrival to Chivay to have lunch and back to the Hotel .
- Official English-speaking guide
- Tourist ticket. This is the unique entrance to the Colca national park even if you don’t stop at “Mirador Cruz Del Condor” (take care not many tour operators don’t includes this tourist ticket), the entrance is valid to visit all the canyon but not valid for hot springs along the canyon
- Oxygen and first aid kit for all participants and our cam staff
- Food and accommodation for our camp staff
- Soft or alcoholic drinks
- Breakfast on the first day/lunch on the last day
- Tips for guide and camp staff