- In the morning arrival of the group.
- Afternoon: walk along the river Ayampe; will enjoy a walk in the middle of a beautiful landscape where pax can observe some of the 300 species of birds in the area as well as the different varieties of bamboo in its natural state.
- Morning: visit to Agua Blanca Community Project.
Agua Blanca is a typical village of the Costa with small and rustic houses built with bamboo and roofs cade (ivory palm leaves).
In addition to this cultural immersion, you can enjoy a refreshing swim in a beautiful lagoon natural sulfur springs and mud that are reputed to cure over evil.
- Lunch at Puerto Lopez
- Afternoon: visit to the beach of Los Frailes.
- Early in the morning, watching the arrival of the fishermen in Puerto Lopez (optional).
- Breakfast at the hotel or in Puerto Lopez, depends if it does or observing fishermen).
- All day: Tour to the Isla de la Plata.
- Boat trip for about 2 hours (recommended buying anti-seasickness pills: mareol).
- Walk on the island of 2 to about 3 hours (provided by a naturalist guide in the area).
- Lunch included (fruit, 2 sandwiches and water).
- Snorkling (included).
Isla de la Plata is located 36 kilometers from the mainland and with an area of 1,200 hectares, this park makes the island the only island-continental protected area in Ecuador. It has a desert climate in which plant species have adapted. The fauna is predominantly on fish; birds such as blue-footed boobies, masked and red-footed, frigates, tropical birds and albatross choose to La Plata as a site for mating and dominate the scene.
The island was a ceremonial center for the pre-Columbian era. After the conquest was visited by pirates and was used as a camp by Sir Francis Drake for the distribution of the spoils in the assault on the Spanish galleon “Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception”, the late sixteenth century. For those who like underwater life is Drake Bay.