M/Y MONSERRAT 2018 RATES
Net rates per person based on double accommodation and in USD.
- Air ticket to and from Galapagos.
- Pre and Post overnights in Quito with breakfast.
- Transfers IN/OUT Quito airport.
- Cabin accommodation.
- Fuel Surcharge.
- All meals.
- All activities and excursions as depicted in the itineraries in company of a bilingual.
- Naturalist guide.
- Transfers in the Islands between the Airport and the cruise.
- Snorkeling equipment.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Galapagos fee USD 100.00 (Subject to change).
- Galapagos Control Transit Card USD 20.00 (Subject to change).
- Alcoholic and non – alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities to guides and crew.
- Personals expenses.
- Travel insurance.
*Easter, Christmas and New Years are not available for special charter price. Cabins have to be booked individually.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED ON BOARD:
Snorkeling equipment and wetsuits:
Masks, fins and snorkels in average sizes are available on board for an additional cost. Wetsuits are also available for passengers. However, there is no guarantee there will be enough equipment and in all sizes.
Please note that all rates are subject to change without notice.
Scuba diving activities:
The Monserrat does not offer diving cruises; however, scuba diving can be done as an additional activity on certain days, itineraries, and sites. If you choose to go scuba diving this will replace the activity planned for that day. This has a cost of USD $200 per person per diving day and is subject to availability. Please let your sales agent know with anticipation about this activity for it to be coordinated with time.
PURCHASES ON BOARD:
Passengers can open a tab for their bar and boutique consumption. This tab can be settled the last night of the cruise. The local currency in Ecuador is the US Dollar, and is the currency used on board. Cash is accepte d on board.
WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION:
Account Name: INMONATURA S.A.
Account Number: 07430116
Bank Information: Banco del Pacífico