DAY 01 Lima
Arrival in Lima, reception and transfer to hotel.
Overnight in Lima.
DAY 2 LIMA – CUSCO (B)
Transfer to Lima Airport to take the flight to Cusco. Arrival in Cusco, reception and transfer to hotel.
Morning off. Afternoon, visit Cusco’s Historical Inca and Spanish Colonial Monuments, such as the Cathedral, originally built on the site of the old temple of Suntur Wasi (House of God). You will continue onto the Church and Convent of Santo Domingo, a Spanish construction belonging to the Dominican Order built upon the foundations of the Inca temple of Koricancha or Temple of the Sun. Koricancha (in quechua, site of gold) was the main religious building of the Incas dedicated to the worship of the Sun and whose walls, according to the chroniclers, were plated with sheets of gold. The tour will continue to Sacsayhuaman, this huge Inca fortress is built on three overlapping platforms, each of them over 360 m long. Then, onto Tambomachay, known as the Inca baths. It was apparently a site dedicated to the worship of water and a resting place for the Inca monarch.Kenko, it is said to have been a worship site. Finally, Puca Pucará, which was an administrative and military Centre formed by terraces, stairways, passages, turrets and vaulted niches.
Overnight in Cusco
DAY 03 Cusco – Sacred Valley (B, L)
Am Full day excursion of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Departure by bus. Your first port of call is the famous Indian market of Pisaq. A delightful place where you can bargain for the goodies with the local street vendors. This market is set up only three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday) Buffet lunch is included. Then the visit proceeds towards the majestic fortress of Ollantaytambo. Continue to Urubamba for overnight in the sacred valley.
Overnight in Urubamba
DAY 04 Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Cusco (B, L)
Early breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the Ollantaytambo train station. Departure for Machu Picchu in a panoramic ride which takes three hours and a half. Arrival to Aguas Calientes. Transfer to the citadel by a bus shuttle service. Guided tour throughout the Sacred Citadel of the Incas. The visit includes the Intihuatana, the Solar Clock, the Watchtower, the Incas Palace, the Three Windows etc. return to Aguas Calientes by bus. Lunch included. Return to Cusco by train. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Cusco
DAY 05 Cusco – Lima – Paracas (B)
Transfer to Cusco airport to board your flight back to Lima. Arrival in Lima and transfer to the bus station to board your bus to Pisco / Paracas. Arrival to Paracas. Reception and transfer to your hotel
Overnight in Paracas
DAY 06 Paracas – Nazca (B)
Breakfast. Transfer to the local pier in order to board a fast boat and sail around the Ballestas Islands also known as “The Little Galapagos”. From the sea, you will be able to observe the “El Candelabro” geoglyph, carved on a hillside on the way to Ballestas islands. In the afternoon, departure by bus to Nazca. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Nazca
DAY 07 Nazca Lines – Lima (B)
Breakfast. Transfer to the local airfield to board a propeller-driven plane in order to over flight the mysterious Nazca Lines. Return to Lima by bus in the afternoon. Arrival to the bus station, reception and transfer to hotel.
Overnight in Lima
DAY 08 Lima City Tour (B)
If time allows it, a city tour of Lima can be arranged. A guided-tour of colonial and modern Lima is a must. You will get to know Lima’s main square where historical buildings such as: the government palace, the cathedral, the municipal palace are found. Then the next port of call is the convent of San Francisco and its famous catacombs. The visit goes on towards the residential and modern districts of San Isidro and Miraflores. The tour concludes at the modern shopping mall Larcomar where you can behold the vastness of the Pacific Ocean. Transfer to the airport for your international flight.
END OF SERVICE
- 2 nights in Lima at selected hotel in DWB room including breakfast.
- 1 night in Paracas at selected hotel in DWB room including breakfast.
- 1 night in Nazca at selected hotel in DWB room including breakfast.
- 2 nights in Cusco at selected hotel in DWB room including breakfast.
- 1 night in Urubamba at selected hotel in DWB room including breakfast.
- Airport / bus and train station transfers in private service
- Excursions according to the itinerary with Official Guide.
- Tourist Bus for the regular service Colca – Puno
- Tourist Bus for the regular service Cusco / Puno with stopovers at touristic spots.
- Machu Picchu train tickets
- Meals as indicated (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
- Tourist Bus (Pullman) for the regular service Lima / Paracas – Paracas / Nazca – Nazca / Lima.
- Nazca Lines over flight.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International and domestic air tickets and associated taxes.
- Meals not specified on the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc.
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or accident.
- Tips, baggage porterage and other extras not specified.