Day 01: Lima.
Arrival to Lima’s international airport. Reception and transfer to the selected hotel. Overnight.
Day 02: Lima / Cusco.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport to board your regular flight bound for Cusco. Arrival to Cusco. Reception and transfer to the hotel. Check in and lodging. Morning off to rest and acclimatize to the altitude. In the afternoon, city tour of the most attractive spots in the city and a visit to the most attractive places in the city and naturally to the four most important nearby ruins Qenqo, Puca Pucará, and Tambomachay y Sacsayhuaman. Return to Cusco and overnight.
Day 03: Cusco / Sacred Valley.
Breakfast at hotel. Departure by bus to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas” in the morning. The first port of call is the picturesque town of Pisaq which is famous for its Indian market. In this market one has the opportunity to haggle with the local vendors and is set up only three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Lunch buffet is included. Then the journey proceeds to Ollantaytambo where you will admire and awe at this majestic fortress. Return to Urubamba to spend the night there, dinner included. Overnight.
Day 04: Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu / Cusco.
Early breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the train station. Departure for Machu Picchu in a panoramic ride which takes three hours and a half. Arrival to Aguas Calientes. Transfer to the citadel by a bus shuttle service. Guided tour throughout the Sacred Citadel of the Incas. The visit includes the Intihuatana (the Solar Clock) the Watchtower, the Incas Palace, the Three Windows etc. return to Aguas Calientes by bus. Buffet lunch is included. Return to Cusco by train. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 05: Cusco / Puno.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to bus station and departure to the city of Puno. The ride, which takes approximately eight hours, will allow you to contemplate the wild meadows of the Andean plateau and also typical Andean towns. There will also be brief port of calls at the little chapel of Andahuaylillas, Wiracocha’s Temple at Raqchi, La Raya, and finally at Pukara. Arrival to Puno. Transfer to the hotel. Check in and lodging. Overnight.
Day 06: Puno / Uros and Taquile Islands.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day excursion in the highest navigable lake of the world. First you will visit the floating islands of Uros which is inhabited by the old Aymara. These people have kept their traditions and customs generation after generation. Then the journey continues to Taquile Island where you will have the opportunity to appreciate their handicraft and textiles. Lunch in Taquile. Return to Puno and overnight.
Day 07: Puno / Juliaca / Lima.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Juliaca’s airport and departure to Lima. Arrival to Lima and connection with your international flight.
- Transfers (airport/ hotel/ airport) according to the itinerary.
- Transfers (hotel/ bus-train station/ airport) according to the itinerary.
- Lodging for one night in Lima at selected hotel. Breakfast included.
- Lodging for two nights in Cusco at selected hotel. Breakfast included.
- Lodging for one night in sacred valley at selected hotel. Breakfast included.
- Lodging for two nights in Puno at selected hotel. Breakfast included.
- Excursions as to mention in each city with official guide according to the itinerary.
- Trips in tourist bus Cusco / Puno with stopovers at touristic spots and lunch.
- Meals as to mention in the itinerary.
- Vistadome train. Cusco / Machu Picchu / Cusco
- Lodging based on standard room.
- Official guide in Spanish or English.
- Personal asístanse.
- Airport fees.
- Air Tickets (International or Domestic)
- Phone calls, tips, laundry Service, drinks, Bottled Water, Alcoholic Beverages.
- Meals not specified.
- Consumptions or personal charges.
Prices are in American Dollars per person.
Prices may be subject to variations at any time without previous notification.
Booking cancellation and voidance (or parts of it) are subject to penalties and administrative charges.
The itinerary may be subject to change due to timetable variations in: international and domestic flights, trains, buses, delay in rivers and lakes due to weather conditions, social unrest or natural catastrophes and technical malfunction (planes). If that is the case, the best alternative will always be sought to the passengers. Additional charges will be paid by the passenger.