In the morning arrival of the group.
Afternoon: walk along the river Ayampe; will enjoy a walk in the middle of a beautiful landscape where they can observe some of the 300 species of birds in the area as well as the different varieties of bamboo in its natural state.
All day: Tour to San Sebastian – Path Rainforest Bola de Oro
08h00 Departure to Puerto Lopez.
09h00 Start of tour of the Bola de Oro Trail from White River Site.
13h30 Return to White River – Reception Site.
16h30 Arrive in White River and return to Puerto Lopez.
17h15 Return to the Hotel .
The Rainforest Bola de Oro allows the visitor to have an encounter with the tropical rainforest in the jurisdiction of San Sebastian, one of the attractions of the Machalilla National Park and for those who have not had the luck to meet the Ecuadorian Amazon region, it is an opportunity through a walk or horse, observe flora and fauna and the like in particular stands out by observing: black howler monkeys, wild turkeys, guantas, etc
Morning: visit to Agua Blanca Community Project.
Agua Blanca is a typical village of the Costa with small and rustic houses built with bamboo and roofs cade (ivory palm leaves).
In addition to this cultural immersion, you can enjoy a refreshing swim in a beautiful lagoon natural sulfur springs and mud that are reputed to cure over evil.
Afternoon: visit to the beach of Los Frailes.
Early in the morning, watching the arrival of the fishermen in Puerto Lopez (optional).
Breakfast Hotel or Puerto Lopez
All day: Tour to the Isla de la Plata.
Boat trip for about 2 hours (we recommend purchasing the anti-seasickness pills: mareol).
Walk on the island of 2 to about 3 hours (facilitated by a naturalist guide in the area)
Lunch included (fruit, 2 sandwiches and water)
Horseback riding (not included in the price quoted) or enjoy the beach or walk to the Church of Bamboo “Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria” in the village of Puerto Rico and one in Ecuador (all / as optional).
- Accommodation in single / double / triple indistinct and cabins according to availability.
- American Breakfast. Note: one of the breakfast could be on the market (montubio breakfast) if in case you decide to see the arrival of the fishermen.
- Lunches and dinners according to program specifications; in either case: soup, main course, dessert and juice; it is served buffet style. Note: according to the realities of the program some of the lunch / dinner could be cold (box lunch).
- Drinking water.
- Beach towels.
- Excursions mentioned in the program in the company of qualified professionals.
- taxes (VAT and services).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to and Azuluna Ecolodge.
- Fee income Agua Blanca $ 5 and Municipal income tax to the Isla de la Plata US $ 1
- Parade which is mentioned in the program as optional.
- Full Insurance: travel, health, accident or death (accident and death insurance the Airline shall apply, Bus
- Company hired or Tour Operators, please refer to the comments section at the end of this program).
- Drinks with or without alcohol and unspecified in the program.
- Extras not specified in the program.